- Includes FREE delivery, setup, and in-person training.
The SARA is an affordable and easy-to-use stationary solution for reading a wide variety of printed material, including books, mail, newspapers, magazines, and so much more. Using OCR technology, the SARA scan texts and reads it aloud in crisp, clear speech with your choice of human-like voices and languages. SARA automatically stores and remembers the contents of hundreds of thousands of scanned pages.
Start using the SARA right out of the box, with no experience or training. Large color-coded keys with raised markings make the operation simple. Just place your book or document on the SARA, and press the scan button. The SARA automatically recognizes the text and reads it to you. You control the speech rate, and volume.
- Easy to learn, easy to use – no computer experience needed
- Convert printed text to human-like speech in your choice of voices and languages
- Built-in keypad with brightly-colored tactile keys and an audible menu
- Add a monitor for a complete low-vision scanning and reading appliance
- Powerful low vision features tailor the appearance of text on the screen, including font style, size, character spacing, and colors
- Fast, automatic page capture for efficient document acquisition
- Save files in SARA or send to a USB thumb drive
- Two models to choose from:
- SARA includes all features plus a built-in flatbed scanner
- Built-in Braille support